Markers/Water Color Paint
- Cut the desired amount of parchment paper
- Trace all parts of the hummingbird onto the parchment paper. I used a pencil.
- Color each part with markers or watercolor paint.
- Cut each body part out.
- Glue the beak onto the head, then the head onto the body, then the wing, then the tail. The tail will be the only one to be glue underneath.
- Hang hummingbird in the window.
Hummingbird Suncatcher Template
Fun Facts About Bats:
• Did you know bats have a thumb and four fingers just like you?
• Bats are mammals! They are the only mammals that can fly (without an airplane)!
• There are over 1,000 species of bats and they can be found in forests, deserts, jungles, and cities!
• Bats are nocturnal which means they feed at night and sleep during the day in caves, treetops, or the bat house in your backyard.
• Did you know that baby bats are called “pups”?
•Bats only have one baby at a time. On occasion, a bat may have twins.
•Bats have the best hearing of all land mammals.